I have a user that is trying to paste from a website in IE10(10.0.9200.17492) and he's getting 'Page Not Found'.
I tried using my user and that doesn't work on his PC, but I can paste on my PC.
I tried a PC with IE9 and that doesn't work either.
BTW I'm trying to paste the first 2-3 lines of the wiki sheep entry: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheep
Thanks Guilherme,
We were able to trace it to Internet Settings. The user's computer thought our server Confluence was an internet site. We switched it to an intranet site and it works. Thanks very much.
Hey there Nathan,
I found this Atlassian Answers that can give you some tips about it. The issue was that a third party plugin was blocking the rich text format to be copied. Then the user ran Confluence in Safe Mode and it worked.
Cheers,
This worked for me too, thank you.
But why on earth would paste to confluence editor not work in internet?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.