Hi,
I'm using GitAhead in my Manjaro, and i don't know how can i add Bitbucket App Password.
I have created App Password but when i try to create new Bitbucket account returns authentication error.
Can you help me?
Thanks,
Hi @montte,
I'm not very familiar with GitAhead, but it is possible that the app password you created doesn't have enough permissions for the operations that are performed.
I downloaded the application to test this and I tried to add my Bitbucket Cloud account. When my app password had only repository permissions, the authentication failed. However, it succeeded with an app password that had Account:Read permissions along with Repositories permissions.
I would suggest creating a new app password with both Account and Repositories permissions and see if that works for you.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi Theodora,
I'm not sure that i gave all permissions and i create new app password.
I try again but same result. Authentication error.
What can i do?
Hi! You should use this generated password and your username which you are using for cloning repo git clone https://username@bitbuс;ket.org/.../foo.git (not your mail or label of this app pasword or full name).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.