Hi, seeking some advice or if people have come across the same issue.
I have below quick filter running inside a Kanban board, which takes quite a well to execute.
It also runs significantly longer compared to other filters I have, even if I run them directly in the Search for issues query. Though quicker than running inside Kanban board, as expected and as I understand already, since returns also need to be structured into swimlanes and other bits/pieces within a Kanban board.
All other filters in the same Kanban runs fine.
Actual filter:
project = xxxx AND status in (Backlog, "To Do", Open) AND status changed BEFORE -30d ORDER BY priority DESC
It's specifically to meet this user story, "identify all work items in the Backlog that have never been started or where work was started but the work has been stopped and not re-started for a period of a month or more. "
I have tried workarounds already as suggested here, but to no improvement seen. https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/slow-loading-kanban-boards-in-jira-software-800686285.html
Question:
- How does Jira handle that query and particularly this condition "status changed Before", whether it takes the last status changed only, or does it check through all/previous status changed too which might explain the time it takes to return?
- Any suggestion to refine that filter or alternatives?
Thanks for the knowledge sharing.