Hi,
i would like to know how to show the pages of a space which were created recently. There is a "recently updated pages macro" but it also displays updates.
I just want to show/list new created pages in confluence.
Can someone help me ?
Thanks!
Hallo Mathias
I don't know of a way to show new pages only. One workaround would be to use the RSS feed builder to give you a list of updated pages, and order the results by date created. You'd still see the updated pages, but the newly created pages would be first in the list.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Using+the+RSS+Feed+Builder
I've had a look in the Confluence issue tracker, and I couldn't find a feature request for the ability to show newly-created pages. That's odd, because it seems like an obvious use case. If you like, you could create the request and see how the product managers respond:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF
Cheers
Sarah
Thanks,
done
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-28447
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.