As expressed in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESK/Configuring+public+signup I want to enable public sign up (customer sign up) for my service desk.
and i studied the experience of this issue but it did not help me.
however, when I reach to that particular page, this is what I see. I don't see any public sign up section.p.s.: JIRA SD 2.5 version
8eb6baa2491175fa2b4f8f8a39c023ac[1].png
p.s.s.: my JIRA mode is public
982f46a3e3e2b7882eb43f291a4b3e56[1].png
Hello Artem,
It seems that this page you attached is from the first JSD license. Could you also take a print screen from your Manage add-ons > service desk (Be sure to don't show your license, just want to check the license details and license status).
You need to change your license to ABP(Agent based)
or update your license
Cheers,
Sam
Thank you Sam. Do you mean I need to update license of Service Desk or JIRA in general?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.