I haven't logged in for a good while, can you please unblock my account.
You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.
This remains an issue. They haven't fixed the website being incompatible with many OS and browser combinations. Maybe because they refuse to listen to people reporting these errors, maybe because devs never get told about the problems.
Hi @mryellow
Welcome to the Community!!
There is no blocking in Bitbucket Cloud Account.
Can you try once with incognito and make sure it's not really working?
Thanks
That worked...
With all JS blocking extensions turned off and after "Application - Clear site data" I get stuck with some state which keeps me in this page. The message seems to indicate it's expecting a referer to match, but then if I'm always on that page... Maybe it's a bug.
Not sure where you're saving state which wouldn't be cleared.
Yeah!! Plugins
Could you please mark the answer as accepted
The browser extensions are all disabled.
They may have originally blocked something, but now they're switched off and no matter how many times I clear browser "site data" the state somehow remains and prevents me from logging in.
To be clear, this is a great debugging step which does indicate that with a different browser I can login.
However with extensions/plugins since turned off and all browser state cleared, it also indicates something may be finger-printed and blocking my access from the server-side (assuming Bitbucket hasn't managed to hide state somewhere on the browser which is not cleared by "Application - Clear Site Data).It's productive, but it's not a solution to the problem as I'm still unable to login with the standard (non-incognito) browser.
Re install the browser clearing all the data
It's not supported when you don't have standard browser otherwise, raise an Atlassian support ticket!!
Hi @mryellow Good day!Thank you for sharing your concerns. I understand how frustrating it can be when errors aren't addressed as expected.We take all feedback and error reports seriously, and they play a vital role in helping us improve our services/products.I assume clearing cache or disabling add-ons did not help you in resolving this issue.In this case, can you please confirm if you tried to "log in at id.atlassian.com and then log in to Bitbucket account" from incognito browser?Also, I'm adding a reference to browsers supported by Bitbucket Cloud:https://confluence.atlassian.com/bbkb/which-web-browsers-does-bitbucket-support-1168845119.html
Read the thread.
Hi @mryellow,
I checked the discussion in all the answers and replies of this post.
I understand that you experience an issue logging in from Chrome on Debian.
Can you please let me know the following so I can try to reproduce:
Based on the previous discussions, I see that you were able to log in with an Incognito Chrome window. Was this the case on the same Debian machine where logging in with non-incognito fails?
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.