Hello,
when i crate a issuelink to conflunece I get a error:
Exception: TypeError: spaceList64 is undefined Resource: https://jira.itsonix.com/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e/en_UKbddroj-1988229788/6163/6/39bb2a8ff553526310195c08c42fdcba/_/download/contextbatch/js/greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,atl.general,jira.global,gh-rapid/batch.js Line: 3427
It worked for a while, Agile is up to date. Jira 6.2.3 ad confluence 5.4.2.
The applicationlink is working fine.
Any sugestions?
same problem here
An error occurredHide…(3)Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.Details
Exception: TypeError: spaceList64 is undefined Resource: https://jira.***********.****/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e/en_USd980g0-1988229788/6252/13/fdc29cf2feeb7104afc4ba4d98233679/_/download/contextbatch/js/greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,atl.general,gh-rapid,jira.global/batch.js Line: 3169
EnvironmentMozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:30.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/30.0
Jira 6.2. - Confluence 5.4.3
have you configured oauth in adition to the link?
also the certificats have to be in the cacerts of java (HTTPS is required for some parts of the aplication link.)
-also a syncronus time on bothe maschines is helpful.
Same happened to me:
The system time is the same (it runs on the same machine) and I logged in with the same JIRA user to confluence via oauth.
Jira: 6.4.11
Confluence 5.8.10
Same here,
Check if your certificate Authority is present in the ca certs Confluence and JIRA is using.
If not you need to add them, in my case startssl.
If I remember correctly I had to add the IPs (not just localhost if they run on the same machine) to the allowed connections/endpoints or something like that on the connection page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.