What happened?
Templates are stored here: jira.propertytext table
Hi Shaun,
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
If you can see the templates on the Prepopulation tab in JEditor Configuration, but can't see them in Templates tab after upgrade to 1.5.47 do the following:
1. Uninstall JEditor 1.5.47
2. Download and install JEditor 1.5.46
There's a bug in upgrade script that sometimes makes templates inaccessible. The templates are not lost, they are stored in your JIRA DB. After downgrade you will be able to access them.
The fix of this issue will come with JEditor 1.5.48.
I figured they might be in the database, but couldn't find the table. What is the name of the DB table?
I found my old template name and added it to the list in "JEDITOR_TEMPLATES_ORDER", but it still didn't show up. Is there something else I need to do?
No, only this, however the format or some names may be incorrect. We release 1.5.48 during this week. This version should fix the issue with templates.
I just upgraded and my templates did not come back. Still just the defaults.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.