It looks like the Youtube in a widget connector macro doesn't work and it shows blank
I tried the workaround here but still I get the issue
Hello Serge, which version of Confluence and Widget connector are you using? That can help the people in answers to replicate and assist with this subject.
Powered by Atlassian Confluence 5.1.4
Not sure about the Widget version, it doesn't tell me the version
any update on this?
Hi Serge,
I believe you're experiencing this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Widget+Connector+not+Displaying+Embedded+Content+when+Using+Firefox+or+Chrome
Could you try this workaround and let us know if it works?
Yes as I said in my fiest post I tried those workaround but still doesn't work
any help?
Try to use another browser to view the video clip or clean all cookies to see if that helps. Otherwise, you may update your FireFox to the latest version, but if the problem persists, try to download the YouTube video clip directly with a free tool and view it offline without using browser.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.