Hello. Trying to upgrade from Confluence 6.13.8 to 7.13.3.
Have run the installer in order to upgrade, added my Java options to the Windows service for proxies and certificate info, made changes to server.xml that should be accurate (definitely includes the URL thar 6.13.8 worked on), but I still am getting 404 errors when I try to connect to Confluence in my browser in our DEV environment.
When I check the atlassian-confluence logs on DEV, you can see that the base url is null when it spits out some of the configuration of the latest build, which I think is the cause of my problem
DEV
Build Information
--------------------------
maxUsers = 500
installationDate = 2009-10-07 23:00:48.0
supportEntitlementNumber = redacted
buildNumber = 8703
serverId = redacted
version = 7.13.3
home = d:\confluence\data
upTime = 2 minutes, 22 seconds
baseUrl = null
devMode = false
In the same log file in prod (just dated back further to the last time it was started), you can see the baseUrl is not null and accurately represents the URL a user needs to go to to access confluence
PROD
Build Information
--------------------------
maxUsers = 500
installationDate = 2009-10-07 12:30:48.0
supportEntitlementNumber = redacted
buildNumber = 7901
serverId = redacted
version = 6.13.8
home = d:\confluence\data
upTime = 1 minute, 45 seconds
baseUrl = https://confluence.redacted/confluence
devMode = false
However, as this is my first upgrade of Confluence, or first time working with Confluence at all, I am not sure how to fix this issue. Any googling or researching of Confluence base URL just tells me to go into 'General Configuration' in the Confluence console. But obviously I cannot access that, as I will get a 404 when I attempt to access the URL.
Any help please..