Hi there,
I am trying to migrate issues from a CSV into a fresh JIRA board. I have made some dummy stories, downloaded the CSV to understand the structure, and then filled out the columns through excel under these columns, based on our custom fields.
I have then tried to reupload these issues through the board but am seeing the error page "Cannot attach file Upload.csv: Unknown server error (403)."I have also tried just exporting the test issues and reuploading them without editing, and this is also triggering the same issues.
I am happy to send through a sample of the CSV if that is helpful.
Thanks,Janson
Hi @Janson Lim
Welcome to the Community!!
Is it from Excel you are importing the issue?
Create a text file with delimiter "," including only Summary and then necessary fields
Don't include Issue key and other system fields as of now
Go step by step!!
Follow the CSV Import Doc here for more reference
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/importing-data-from-csv-938847533.html
Thanks,Pramodh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.