I am using the Cumulative flow diagram in JIRA Reports. The report shows Total # of issues in the Y-axis
Is there a way to modify or configure the report to display Total sum of Story points instead ?
Hi @Raj Souda
Only filters can be applied to see the data of how issue has been progressed in the board over a sprint or version.
Find the reference here
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/view-and-understand-the-cumulative-flow-diagram/
Thanks,
Pramodh
Thanks Pramodh,
Maybe I am not clear on how to use the report or use the filter. Just trying to understand if there is a way to change the Y-axis to display story points instead of # of issues in the board. SO WHat filter do I need to use or create for displaying Story points in the Y-axis in the CFD? We have a field called story points in the JIRA issue and is populated for each JIRA issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.