how to make tickets be evaluated by a person before being published
Hi @Omar Agramonte
There are a couple of ways that I can think of doing this, but the one that just jumped out at me would be edit the workflow and add a new status something like "Review". Put this status in before your "close" status. Now when you transition to the Review status have a post function that automatically assigns it to the "Reviewer". Then on the transition from "Review" to "Close" add a validator that checks to make sure the user you want to transition the issue is in the assignee field.
Thanks,
Tim
I am quickly thinking about two options
Option 1
Create two projects, one for review process second for final publish and move the tickets after review is done (alternatively create an automation that would do it automatically)
Option 2
Create a ticket but set issue security level so that it would be visible only to the reviewer, then when the review is done change the security to a different level that would show the ticket.
I concur with Option 2 - I think it'd be the best solution.
You could use Automation to change it to visible afterwards - for example, have a custom checkbox field - if it's checked "Yes" then it becomes visible.
The good thing about a custom field like this is it could be unchecked back to "No" if you need to hide it again, with another Automation rule to reverse the process.
Ste
The security level idea sounds really cool. I hope the user is on Cloud or they have Automation for their server/DC because you can do some really cool things. In fact since Automation is becoming a native feature to DC soon, I'm going to bookmark this idea.
some tutorial to create automation for the option one
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.