Hello Team,
We have configured ScriptRunner not to allow specific group to edit ETA field.
However, we want to make them edit the ETA field if the issue type is EPIC only.
Is that possible? Should we use script with additional condition?
Hi @Zhivko Zhelev
The easiest thing that I can think to do here is change the mapping on the behaviour so that all the issues are selected except for Epic. This will fire the behaviour on every issue type except for Epic.
Thanks,
Tim
@Tim Perrault
Thanks for your reply.
The problem is that the mapping will apply for other restrictions I have applied for other fields, and I want it to apply only for the ETA.
Thanks
Zhivko
I would still use the mapping, but also create another behaviour that only fires on the Epic issue type. It will basically be a copy of the first behaviour, make the needed adjustments so that the specific group can edit the ETA field.
Or if you can, post the code and maybe we can adjust it with an if than statement, but I still stand by the mapping solution
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.