I wanted to know if there is a way to work with draft versions so they can be reviewed prior to publishing without using an addin.
Hi @Stephanie Hurt
Not much you can do out of the box. One you click on save it will publish.
In our organization we use "Comala Workflow" as a publishing content management tool. Each page can have it's own workflow where you specify whether it's a draft/review/publish. Give it a try: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/142/comala-document-management?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Feel free to browse through the Marketplace for other options too.
Regards
Thanks Fabian
Hi Stephanie,
While there is no straightforward way of doing what you are looking for, I can think of the following workaround -
The other alternative, as Fabian has pointed out in his response, is to use a marketplace app like Comala Document Management, or Scroll Documents for Confluence which my team at K15t has developed.
Scroll Documents enables you to manage multiple parallel versions of your documents in Confluence and comes with tools to control who can view each version via restrictions. It also ships with a couple of other features that make sure that your readers are reading the latest approved version of your documents.
I hope that helps.
Cheers!
Dash
Thanks Anshuman, I will start with the workaround and see how it goes for now. Depending on the number of changes, the Comala and Scroll Documents may need to be added to our enviroment
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.