I've got a VERY strange behavior here. One workflow, which is in fact inactive/not assigned to any workflow scheme, cannot be removed, because JIRA locks it as active. Any ideas, why this happens? See the screenshots for more details.
Thats weird. What if you assigned the workflow to a 'test' scheme and delete it again, would that help?
Try running an integrity check.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Using+the+Database+Integrity+Checker
There could be some issue associations that weren't cleaned up correct. If that doesn't help give us a holler at support.atlassian.com so we can take a look at your logs and see what's going on.
That's what I tried in the first place ... also a reindex. Didn't work. Don't know why or how, but Zulfadli's tip worked.
OMG. That did the trick. Would be interesting to know how this problem began in the first place, but thanks Zulfadli!
Just to mention ... I would love to check Zulfadli's answer as the correct one ... but it's a comment and I can't do it
have made that into an answer, you can accept it now.
This worked for me as well oddly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.