I wrote a JIRA filter to get the list of items without a 'start date' or 'end date'. But the query is pulling items that have a start date and end date - not sure why.
used the below -
("end date" is EMPTY OR "start date" is EMPTY)
Hi @johnnav
One query, where did you get the End Date?
If its Custom Date Field - In Advanced query start typing End Date (the suggestion should appear)
For Start Date, this should work
"Start date[Date]" is EMPTY
Thanks
What is wrong with your "start/end date is empty" query? Can you show us it returning issues with start or end dates?
yes, it is returning issues which have start date and/or end date set while I was expecting only issues which have both start date and end date empty.
I have exact the same issue. I've filled query"Start Date" is EMPTYbut it returns tickets with filled and not-filled Start Date field. Any idea why?
Your query says "or", not "and" - I would expect it to return issues where one or both fields are filled.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.