Hi everyone. I need to realise integration between jira and redmine. I mean I would like to send some issue from jira to redmine and to get information about issue's status if it changes. Is it possible?
Have you checked out Jira's interfaces for integration: https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/JIRA+RPC+Services ? I cannot answer on behalf of Redmine, but I believe you should be able to get what you need from Jira.
Ivar, thanks! I'll try to use it
Feel free to accept my answer if you feel it is good enough
Task Adapter can transfer data between Jira and Redmine. It's not exactly what you need (it can't auto-update task statuses when they are changed), but you can transfer (create/update) tasks manually
There is no official plugin for this !?
No. Most people with Redmine and Jira don't want to "integrate", they want to migrate from Redmine to Jira. So there are importers, but no "integration" add-ons, as there's no demand for them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.