I installed Jenkins and Jira issue updater in Jenkins and enabled Remote API in Jira . what are the plugins i need to enable in jira and how please help me. Thanks in advanceI'am getting the following error :Unable to connect to REST servicejava.io.FileNotFoundException: https://companyname.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/search?jqlFinished:
There could be several reasons.
Try to open that url (from the error) in your browser and see if you have file or message that you don't have rights or smth.
Then you can check if your Jenkins server has access to web and particularly Jira's api url. Error says: Unable to connect to REST service
Hi,
Thanks for your reply..
I tried to open the url. it is showing json output. from jenkins when build is successful i able to comment the issues in JIRA. but i can't able to change the status of the issues in jira. could u please guide me..
Apart form activating remote API in JIRA do i need to install any other plugins/add-on.
You should provide also name of the workflow transition to be executed. Could you check if you entered transition name and not an issue status (if they have different names)
Could you attach you POST build configuration screenshot?
Hi Maksym Karazieiev,
Please find the image attached.
buildjob.png
-------------------------------------------------------JIRA Update Results Recorder-------------------------------------------------------Unable to connect to REST servicejava.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: https://companyname.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search?jqlFinished:
When I try to open this url in a browser getting json file and there is no updated comments in JIRA issues
Appreciate your inputs
Thanks
In version 1.18 do NOT use " or '
example:
project=BLABLABLA and status=BEBEBEBE
How should we specify status if it is To Do without using " or '.
What is your JIRA version? Is the REST API enabled in the JIRA side?
jira version 6.1.7
I am also same error, even though i setup all config looks good, not sure, why i am getting this error.
Anybody can help us on this?
Hello dear community, I have the same question as the collaborators, and when I try to update the status of the cards in Jira through Jenkins I find the same error attached screenshot below.
.i don't have the jenkins server deployed in any cloud(is this necessary?)i.e. my jenkins server is local..i have saved in the credentials of my jenkins server the API Token and the Jira username(this is what guarantees me that if it connects)
Anybody had a solution ? thank you very much and greetings!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.