I'm curious how my fellow admins handle onboarding new users. The company I work for is very good at over engineering everything they touch, and we have overcomplicated our Jira customizations and processes (something I inherited). This makes it difficult for new teammates to jump right in and start being productive in Jira. I offer the Jira Fundamentals training through Atlassian University, a training video that we've created, and a word document walking through the full lifecycle of an issue and its children/grandchildren to all new users. The problem that I'm having is actually getting this in front of new users. I've attempted to format the email that is sent for Jira invitations to include links to this information, but this is a plain text email that does not accept HTML or markdown formatting. I looked into automating emails sent to new users once they have logged in for the first time, but this is not possible out of the box. I appreciate any feedback, but please don't reference the marketplace in your responses.