We are looking at integrating Service Now with our Jira and Confluence instances. Is there anyone that has integrated their Confluence instance with Service Now? What type of information in Confluence are you syncing with Service Now?
Hi @Monica Collins
Here's the doc you can play with
https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/rome-it-asset-management/page/product/software-asset-management2/concept/integrate-with-confluence-cloud.html
And here are things you can perform from Servicenow once the integration is set up
https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/rome-it-asset-management/page/product/software-asset-management2/task/add-reclamation-rule-sub.html
https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/rome-it-asset-management/page/product/software-asset-management2/task/track-software-rights.html
Thanks
Thanks. These mention Confluence Cloud. Can I connect Confluence Server and Service Now?
Can other businesses tell me how you are using the intregration between Service Now and Confluence? What type of information is being passed between the two?
Hi refer this youtube video for integration between ServiceNow and Confluence
Amsone confluence ServiceNow Integration / Migration - YouTube
Thank you
Hello @Monica Collins I know you wrote this a while ago so you might have found a solution by now. However, if what you’re looking for is a two-way integration between your Service Now, Jira and Confluence instances, Stitch It could support your efforts, and it allows for customization too. You could even add multiple Jira and Confluence instances if you’re trying to build a more complex integration.
Hello @Pramodh M
This link(s) e.g., https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/rome-it-asset-management/page/product/software-asset-management2/concept/integrate-with-confluence-cloud.html is not working. May I have the working link. Also, I need to integrate between ServiceNow & Confluence Server, may I have that working link too? Thanks.
Here is the simplest and best available solution for ServiceNow and Confluence. If you are willing to migrate confluence article to ServiceNow and using oncloud / onpremise confluence.
ServiceNow App Store
Refer below site for more details
https://www.syncsnow.com/
Hello Ruchi, are you from AMS1? If so, I need more information. Can we discuss on this?
Hi Ravi,
You can simply drop an email at hello@syncsnow.com for any details.
Regards
Hello Ruchi,
Thanks for that. I have already reached out to them. Waiting for their response.
Just a quick update. Stitch It has been rebranded as Scriptrunner Connect. Same product just a new name.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.