Hello,
I am working with a co-worker of mine to shift the due dates of a particular item in a number of checklists by a year. I've been working off the below post using the custom fields functionality, and it works to some extent for iterating the dates by a fixed number of dates from the original start date. The issue is that we are looking to simply shift the item due dates of existing checklists by a full year.
The team uses highly regular schedules, with the due dates only fluctuating a day or two, which are okay to be re-assigned manually when needed, but in bulk, there has to be a better way of simply adding a year to the current item due date? There's functionality for this action within custom fields, but there isn't a way to iterate the date change that I can think of. Here's what I have so far that I'm thinking of:
Please let me know if you know of a better method, I'm stumped. Much appreciated.