Hi all,
Speaking of automation, how can I get the Test issuetypes to done once the Test Set issuetype is done? I am just able to get this by creating a link but we do not want this solution. Let me explain, the Tests are created inside the Test Set isue. Please find example below. In this case, this Test Set has 4 Tests and I wont to close them automatically once the Test Set is done. I can do this by creating a link but it would be a lot of work for the developers to start doing this. Thank you!
Details
Type:
Test Set Status:DONE
Priority:
Low Resolution:Done
Affects Version/s:None
Fix Version/s:None
Tests
| | | Key | Summary | |
|---|
| | 1 | P002754-1 | Test 1 | |
| | 2 | P002754-2 | Test 2 | |
| | 3 | P002754-3 | Test 3 | |
| | 4 | P002754-4 | Test 4 |