I have created a custom field with a Select List (single choice) . I inserted some options for this Select List.
All options which exist are used in different issues. Now one or more options of this listbox are not longer valid.
This means I want to avoid that the user can select these options . But I don't want to delete them (because in this case the options are deleted from the issues).
So my problem is:
- I want to "hold" the selected options of this Select List in the existing issues.
- I want to avoid to select in future some options .
I cannot deactivate this Select List because there exist still also valid options which the user should be able to select.
- Does anybody has a solution for this problem?
- Does there exists any plugin for my problem?
- Or can I disable any values of a listbox but not all?