Why does the font letter appear to be of different size on dashboard gadget?
Because that is what the gadget is for!
It is a heatmap gadget, which represents relative numbers by the size of the elements in it. "None" and "No Component" are largest because they are used the most of all the options,
Hi @Zaki Hasan , welcome to the community. I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to. Maybe a screenshot would help. It's simply may be that's how it's designed/implemented without observing it for myself.
Jack - Thanks for looking into my question. I am trying to figure how to send you a screen shot. Zaki
Thanks for your answer. Make sense. I guess I need another gadget so I can just list the widgets without the relative numbers being taken into account.
Yep what Nic says 🙂
A "filter statistics" gadget might be handy. It'll give you a bar chart and the numbers, but written out and all in the same font of the same size.
Like
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.