Hi,
I am looking for a way to pull out Epics which don't contain a Task which is assigned to a specific Team. I am basically trying to extract gaps, where we have an Epic, I know has an impact on our docs team, but when I look inside there is no Task defined which is assigned to the Docs Team.
So I need the capability, in JQL, to iterate through the issues inside one of these Epics and return the Epic, if there is no task in there that satisfies a certain criteria (in my case its 'team = 'Docs'').
I have looked at Adaptavist Scriptrunner functions, but nothing jumps out at me that would allow me perform this query.
Currently I use 2 queries and have to manually cross check both;
- one pulls out the Epics that have docs impacts (labels in (impacts-docs)
project = MY-PROJECT AND issuetype = Epic AND statusCategory != Done AND labels in (impacts-docs)
- the second looks at the same Epics and spins through the tasks in each Epic and returns a Task if it has its team = docs. This tells me that these Epics are good and have a specified docs task
issueFunction in issuesInEpics("project = MY-PROJECT and labels in (impacts-docs) and statusCategory != Done") and Team = 'Docs'
It's the diff(at Epic level) of these queries which gives me what I want.
Any ideas if this can actually be done?
Chris.