I think we need more information
What is "preparing data"?
What "variable" and where would it come from?
I assume "assign to description" means "put content of variable in the description field"? Would that need to be the whole description or part of it?
$data = array( 'fields' => array( 'project' => array( 'key' => $key, ), 'summary' => ''.$ROW['bugs'][0]['what'], 'description' => $ROW['bugs'][0]['why'].$ROW['bugs'][0]['how'], "issuetype" => array( "name" => $ROW['bugs'][0]['issue'], ), ), );
this how i'm trying, but 'm not able to create issue in jira.
I'm sorry, but that's just a block of code, out of any context, and with no error message or explanation of what it's doing or how. The best I can do is tell you that your code is not sending the right data to JIRA for the creation (I assume it's a REST call)
For creating issue using rest api, how to send attachment field through post request.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.