Hi,It seems all the DateTime fields are displaied in the bottom of right on view always.Is there any way to change this?I have own DateTime custom fields and I want to place them together with other related fields.Thanks,hiro
If you make sure your Date field doesn't implement DateField interface, it won't appear on the right side. It wll appear along with other fields only.
Thank you very much for your reply.It means I need to create a custom field plugin which does not have the DateField interface?
Your custom field class shouldn't implement that interface.
Thank you, but it's difficult for me to create a new custom field plugin...I have some date/time fields which were created by 'Date Picker' field type bundled in JIRA.
Is there any way to change the location of those fields?
Or use Script Runner plugin, make scripted fields that return HTML containing the values of those custom fields. They will not appear along with dates. And don't forget to remove the actual date time fields from the screens.
https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/GRV/Script+Runner#ScriptRunner-CustomFields
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.