hello everyone,I've been struggling to continue my Jira + X-ray tutorial cause I simply don't have an app button in my tool ar even that I have downloaded X-ray already ,and it exists in my Jira? Thanks.
Hi Anabela,
Is your current Project an Xray Project? If not the 'Tests' dropdown doesn't show in the Nav bar.
Go to the Xray Project and you should see it appear, or create an Xray Project.
Projects>Create Project>Xray Test Project.
Alternatively go to Manage Apps, make sure Xray is enabled and has a current license (it's config will also show in the left menu here).
Hopefully that helps.
Hello,
thanks for the answer, but my problem is that I don't have an "App" dropdown in my jira ,even that my X-ray is enabled. Im not with Jira Cloud but with the server and there I don't have this as an option.
Hi @Anabela Todorova
The "Tests" dropdown only shows when the project currently being shown in the Jira screen has the Xray Test issue. If it is showing issues from a Project that does not have the Xray Test issue, the dropdown is hidden.
Please get in touch with Xray Support (http://Xraysupport.getXray.app) if you need further help.
Thank you.
Kind regards,Rogerio Paiva [Xray Support Team]
Hello,thanks for the answer. Im watching an online course in witch at some point the teacher just apply X-ray to his already existing Jira project before starting it with Xray. On the video he has "app" dropdown from which he just select Xray and this apply new X-ray issues in his already existing and current project. I see the same "app" dropdown in my Jira Cloud ,but not when I work on the server one. On the server Jira I can't apply Xray on my already existing project. I was wondering do I miss something or Im doing something wrong.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.