Under project settings -> Permissions . -> there isnt any edit button where I can change permissions. Why that and what is required so that I can edit this?
Hi, @Georgi Kostadinov , project admin don't have access to edit the permissions.
To edit the permissions, you should be the Jira-admin ,and ask the admin to add you to the jira-admin group so you can have an access to edit the permissions.
Hope this helps you, Thanks @Georgi Kostadinov
Sukruth M S
@Sukruth M S Is there a reason they won't do that? Is there some critical access which is assosiated with this role?
Yeah @Georgi KostadinovProject admins can only have the access to view, he can't able to edit the permissions, where as jira admins have an access to edit.
Thanks @Georgi Kostadinov ,
@Sukruth M S I think you didn't understand my question. Are there any reasons that Jira admins will not be willing to give me JIRA Admin role to me ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.