Dear all,
If I change (update) the Field Name eg. from "List of team" to "Products team" users will be notified about it? Some notification will come about the updated tickect or no?
Hi @Paulina Mijal
No users will not be notified when you perform configuration changes!!
Let me know what exactly you are trying to do
Hi @Pramodh M , thank you for quick resoponse. Well, I created, let say, a field "a" 3 weeks ago and currently there are 813 tickets with this field, but I would like to change te name to field "B" and create a new field (other field type) with the name "a". I do not want to users be notified, because this change is applies only to a certain group.
I just want to "replace" the field.
Yeah, go ahead!! No changes
But one thing, if the users have used it in filter they need to change the filter query
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.