Hi,
I have a structure that pulls in tickets via a "is child of" hierarchy relation. For simplicity say it looks like this
P1
|--- C1
|--- C2
|--- C3
P2
|--- C4
Where P1 is a ticket of parent type and C1,2,3 are tickets linked to it via "is child of".
Now I have tickets that are linked via a "is blocked by" relation. Either on the parent level directly or via the child tickets.
Extending the structure to show them is straightforward, so like
P1
|--- C1
|--- B1
|--- B2
|--- C2
|--- C3
|--- B3
P2
|--- C4
where B3 blocks P1 directly and B1,B2 block P1 via the relation over C1.
What I am now looking for is a way to filter this (via a S-JQL filter? could also do a new folder with generators in the structure..) to only show the "blocking path", i.e. to only show the parts of the structure that end in a blocking issue.
So, the result should look like this
P1
|--- C1
|--- B1
|--- B2
|--- B3
Note that P2, C2 and C3 are not shown anymore as they do not "end" in blockers.
How can I achieve this? Including the blockers is straightforward. But filtering out the parts of the structure that do not contain the blockers is something I can't find my way around.