I would like to have two panels display side-by-side within a column, both at 50% width of the width of the overall column. I cannot figure how to make this happen, and am looking for help! Advice is appreciated!
My current code looks like this:
{section}
{column:width=70%}
{panel:title=Latest News|borderStyle=solid|borderColor=#617833|titleBGColor=#00B7EB|bgColor=#FFFDD0}
{blog-posts:5|content=titles|bgColor=#ACE1AF}
{panel}
{panel:title=Getting Help|borderStyle=solid|borderColor=#817350|titleBGColor=#42BFD7|bgColor=#C0E9F1}
Need help? The following places are good spots to check:
* [Link]
* [Link]
* [Link]
* [Link]
{panel}
{panel:title=Getting Started|borderStyle=solid|borderColor=#6e8cae|titleBGColor=#42BFD7|bgColor=#C0E9F1}
[Link]
[Link]
{panel}
{panel:title=Helping us work|borderStyle=solid|borderColor=#6e8cae|titleBGColor=#42BFD7|bgColor=#C0E9F1}
* [Link]
* [Link]
* [Link]
{panel}
{column}
{column:width=30%}
{panel:title=Page Navigation|borderStyle=solid|borderColor=#617833|titleBGColor=#00B7EB|bgColor=#FFFDD0}
{pagetreesearch}
{pagetree}
{column}
{section}
If you put this into a page, then you can see that I currently have my left-hand column effectively set into four "rows" but I would like three "rows" with the middle "row" being the two panels, Getting Started and Getting Help. I need to maintain the fact that my Page Navigation is its own column running down the entire length of the right-hand side of hte page.
Thanks!