Hi all,
I guess I'm really looking for two answers with this, what licensing do we need and can we integrate JIra, confluence and bit bucket with Jira Service Management....
We have a Jira Service Management license (soon to expire) but our Jira, Confluence and BitBucket licenses have expired.
We basically need the functionality of Jira, Confluence and BitBucket, but I'm unsure if they can be integrated with self-hosted Jira Service Management. The cloud service is no use to us as we have a air-gapped environment.The license was sold to the company before I took on this role, but I know Management like some of the features it has, e.g Change Management Control and would like to keep that functionality, so if we can integrate easily, that would be the way we would like to go, but do I need a license for each product, or will the Jira Service Management license cover everything?