I am using a Table transformer macro.
One of my tables columns displays a link and so my SQL for this particular column looks like:
"FORMATWIKI("[here| "+"https://www.w3schools.com/sql/func_sqlserver_substring.asp" +"]") AS 'link',"
After the page loads, I click the link and I notice that this is redirected to:
"https://www.w3schools.com/sql/func*sqlserver*substring.asp"
So the macro actually replace the underscores ('_') with a star ('*').
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
Hi @Eyal Zmora
Can you try embedding %5F in place of underscore and see if it works!
Reference here
https://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_urlencode.ASP
Thanks,
Pramodh
Hi @Eyal Zmora ,
We can suggest two options to process special symbols correctly:
Option 1. Use commas instead of pluses. For example, your query will look smth like that:
SELECT T1.'Project',FORMATWIKI("[here| ", T1.'Column 1', "]") AS 'link'FROM T*
Option 2. Use the ESCAPEMARKUP function:
SELECT T1.'Project',FORMATWIKI("[here| " + ESCAPEMARKUP(T1.'Column 1') + "]") AS 'link'FROM T*
Hi Pramodh,
Yep!! That worked. Thanks a lot
Please accept the answer @Eyal Zmora
Thank you @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ for your reply.
I will give it a try.
Eyal
Hi there,
As this thread concerns our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence add-on, we are happy to introduce its new macro – Table Spreadsheet.
The macro allows you to work with fully functional Excel spreadsheets right in Confluence.
You’ll be able to use cells’ formulas, filters, conditional formatting, etc., create pivot tables and charts from the page view and edit mode.
The Table Spreadsheet macro is available for Cloud and Server/Data Center.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.