In our World (and possibly yours)
- Jira is what to do
- Wiki is how to do it.
Each issue in jira has a link to a wiki page describing the spec.
Our products have their own space but we also have one dumpster space called Wikispace that has a number of smaller in-development project pages like our new one ProductX. All the specs go under a header page ProductxPage.
Now I want to move pages under ProductXPage, to a space of its own. However there are many issues in Jira going directly to different pages under the ProductXpage.
1. How do I do this retaining the link in Jira? After moving a test page, the jira link returned a 'page not found' error.
2. How do I even search for the issues in Jira linking to these pages? I can't find them because in Confluence, each page in a space has a unique name rather than a hierarchial name. i.e Not Wikispace/Header Page/ProductXpage/subpage1 but Wikispace/subpage1 so I can't search 'description contains http://wiki/wikispace/headerPage'
Help!