Hi Just getting started with Jira and I've created a number of accounts. I initially created a username robinwinnett, but then realised we can just use our first names, so created robin and then thought this would be a good way to test the bulk edit process.
Two issues I came across
# I didn't seem to have permission to re-assign all these permissions - where do I set this? (i have administrator permissions which I assumed would give me this)
# I didn't seem to be able to find any of the other users I created - even on a specific issue. So I could re-assign the items individually. (The original user I set up was there, but not the others) Why would this be? (three other users in total, judy and alan - plus my new user account: robin )
I appreciate this is basic stuff, but I could not find the answer in the documentation or in Atlassian Answers
- it's likely to be a lack of basic understanding of the product- so any suggestions on how to get that, gratefully received!
Thanks in advance.
Robin