I'm reading: https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf713/confluence-page-gadget-1077914255.html and am wondering if anyone has any alternatives. We have a dashboard in Jira that has an embedded confluence page. It's kind of mission-critical to how we work so I'm looking for an alternative if anyone has one they'd like to recommend.
Hi @Nicole Baratta
Welcome to the Community!!
New Macros are introduced which is replacing old macros, some may take time and some in the interest of security concerns are not used.
So manually change the macros for which they have replaced with new ones
You could explore plugins in order to provide the same functionality, but that would require some exploration
Thanks,Pramodh
Hi @Nicole Baratta Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Atlassian recommends using the Include Page macro as an alternative to this macro in Confluence.
I'm reading that page and it looks to me like that's a macro for Confluence. So a way to embed a page into a Confluence Page. I'm trying to embed a Confluence page into a Jira dashboard. I don't see instructions for that on that page.
Thanks for the tips. I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for plugins that they have used
I am specifically talking about this Jira dashboard gadget to embed a Confluence Page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.