Hello everybody
I've changed the values of a check-box custom field and edited the description but the new description is not rendered in the issues related screens.
I tried to follow this instruction but didn't work: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/47433
Any other ideas?
ThanksMatti
PS: We using JIRA 6.1.7?
>This is how the description looks like at Custom Fields
This image is from Custom field but not from the field configuration!
You need to change it at the Field Configuration used for these two issue types. Type 'gg' + field configuration > choose the used field configuration and edit the field there and change the description.
It works for me, so where does the new description not appear?
The new description does not appear on the screens for two issue types (e.g. epic and new feature). I changed description of the field configuration, the field configuration scheme, and the screen scheme. I also changed the field config scheme temporary but didn't help either.
So you have issue types where it worked? Then the question is do these two issue types have different field configurations?
Now, I get it! I have to change the description of the custom field in the field configuration. I thought I have to change the description of the field configuration. Thank you for the hint! Now it works for me, too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.