Hi,
I typed git remote add origin.... (and my https to the repository)
Then I typed git push -u origin master
I got an error saying rejected. I attach the snapshot.
How can I fix this?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Veronica
Hey @Veronica Chiaravalli
Welcome to Atlassian Community !!
From the error i could see that the remote changes are way forward(means there are already changes pushed to remote and your local is outdated). To fix this you can take a git fetch from remote and then push the code.
Regards,
Vishwas
Hi Vishwas,
How do I do that? I am a beginner.
Hey
Not a problem, I will guide you.
My guess you are doing commands to do git operations ?
just run this command:
git fetch
and then
git push -u origin master
Let me know in case of any issues.
I did it and I still got an error.
After the git fetch it gave some info.
Then I did the git push -u origin master and got this:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.