Hello,
I have the same question like asked here https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/212646/synchronize-repositories-in-stash-to-crucible but it seems there is no public accessible answer.
My system environment contains crowd, stash (2.8.4) and crucible (3.1.5).I want to find a way how to keep stash and crucible in sync without storing user credentials in crucible like described here http://blogs.atlassian.com/2012/07/linking-your-stash-git-repositories-to-crucible-for-code-reviews/.
The Add-on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.fecru.reposync.reposync sounds nice, but it isn't compatible with my version.
Is there any other way?
Hi Christian,
The reposync plugin is compatible with the current versions of FishEye and Crucible, but the Marketplace entry was out of date. I've now updated it and marked it as compatible up to version 3.1.5.
Cheers,
Michael
When you talk about an alternative for keeping both applications in sync, I get that you would like Stash to trigger an indexing process in Fisheye upon a commit rather than having Fisheye polling Stash in regular intervals? If I got it right, the alternative would be Configuring commit hooks. The whole procedure on how to do it is described in this document.
Let us know if that helps you.
Cheers!
Best regards,
Thiago Bomfim
Atlassian Support
Yes that is correct, but I am searching for a better integrated variant.For example I want to set up one time, that stash should use crucible and automatically creates the repository and so on.
The automated creation of projects in FishEye upon a repository creation on Stash is not possible at the moment. This is currently a feature request: STASH-2589.
I would strongly suggest that you vote on this issue to increase its popularity and add it to your watchlist for future updates.
Please check how Atlassian implements New features and Improvement Requests for more information.
Atlassian Support - DevTools
Hello Michael,
thanks for your answer. I didn't recognize that you updated the description. I hope such feature will be implemented soon in Crucible directly.
Unfortunately, we have the latest version of Fisheye & Crucible (3.3.1), and the reposync plugin is not available for that version. It seems like a common problem that the development pace of Fisheye outstrips the pace of reposync development. This seems like a place where native support between Stash and Fisheye is really needed.
Just a heads-up to let you know that we are working on some light-weight integration between FishEye and Stash for the upcoming 3.4 release.
The first version of this feature will making adding a Stash repository to FishEye a single click. We will consider bulk-add and synchronisation options in the future too.
What other features would you like to have in this area ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.