ご担当者さま、お疲れ様です。
下記のページの編集権限を1週間前に管理者から付与していただきましたが
未だに編集することできません。
Web push Portal Home - Web push Portal - R-Confluence (rakuten-it.com)
ページ情報をみるとyamasaki kieはeditできると記載もあります。
どのようにしたらいいか教えてください。
こんにちは @yamasaki kie 問題のスペースに対するスペースのアクセス許可があるかどうかを管理者に確認してください。 ほとんどの場合、管理者はユーザーをページに直接追加しますが、スペースにユーザーを追加することを忘れます。
-----
Please check with your admins if you have space permissions to the space in question. Sometimes, admins adds users directly to the pages, but forget to add them to the space.
Hi, @Kishan Sharma san
I checked with the administrator of this page.
I asked the administrator to get edit permission.The attachment is a screenshot from the administrator.
Kie
Hi @yamasaki kie
Thank you for the screenshot. Can you please share screenshot from Space Settings -> Permissions ? to see if you are added as an individual user or part of the group who have edit permissions on the space ?
Hi, @Kishan Sharma - san Settings -> Permissions →Is this page correct?
Or is it here?
Hi @yamasaki kie You should go to - Space Settings -> Permissions, refer below screenshot -
Your space admin can check this for you if you don't have access.
Sorry...I can't find of atacch page,
Where is Atacch page.
Please give me URL.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.