I am using Confluence 5.6-m8 Data Center and currently I have an unexpected behaviour.
I can't see the buttons I normally have in Confluence (Create, Space...). That happens with the admin user too.
Hi Cesare,
Could you please try to execute this SQL query and see if there are any system plugin disabled:
SELECT * FROM BANDANA WHERE BANDANAKEY = 'plugin.manager.state.Map';
Also, I would like to recommend you to contact our support through https://support.atlassian.com/so we could further investigate this issue confidentially.
Cheers,Septa Cahyadiputra
Is it a vanilla instance without any customisation or third party plugins implemented yet? if that is the case, try to clear plugin cache and see how it goes. If it still persist, check the startup logs and see if there are any ERROR jump out.
Hope it help.
Thank you for replying. I have no third party plugins installed. I tried to clear the plugin cache as you suggested and reboot confluence. I did it on every node but nothing happened.
Hi Septa, at the end we solved the problem by installing Confluence Data Center 5.6.1 that was released yesterday.Thanks for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.