Dear community,
I am working with Jira for a lot of clients as a UX Design Freelancer and today tried to login into a new client jira. So I requested a new password, got the link and filled it out... everything fine.
But as I tried to login with the new password I always got the "Sorry, your username and password are incorrect - please try again" message.
My password was always right. After some attempts it started me asking for captcha. But no difference.
I tried to request a new password again - tried different browsers (Safari and Chrome) and didn't let the browser save the password, cause I heard from an admin, that this could be a problem with the jira login.
Nothing changed and the client admin seems to be unable to help me.
Has anyone an idea?
That would really make my week cause this way I cannot start working.
Thank you so much in advance!
Rebecca