I've configured SMTP for sending emails. Configuration seems to be ok: when I test it, I receive the message Your test message has been sent successfully to <email address="">.. However, I don't receive ANY email. How could I solve this problem?
Problem was not due to JIRA. There was a problem with GMail service that flagged my server ip as "suspicious"... :-/ Thanks anyway.
check your outbound mailserver settings, is it configured correctly, are there email addresses where there should be?
Have you checked a few things in Jira?
Best go through the troubleshooting guide and come to us with more information
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA041/Troubleshoot+Mail+Notification+Problems
sorry a slightly better link
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Notifications+Troubleshooting
Also.... if you are just testing your own emails... have you swicthed of the option where users get notified of their own events?
Administration > Issues > User Settings > User Preferences: Notify users of their own changes? -> NO
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.