A supervisor in different branch of my division asked me: to
- Create a new EWIL Fusion Classroom Training page using the content of the attached Word Document.
Is there a way that you can create a voting capability on this new page that would allow users to pick their top 3 courses?
I added ConfiForms Rules for Field Defnition and set validation rule in it. BUt it still allowed me to choose more than 3 courses
Earlier this morning, I thought about using multi-select drop down. But I don't know how to limit that option to 3
Also, I asked a computer scientist to help me. But he said the following:
[1/12 10:20 AM] Wu, Dennis V CIV USN NAWCWD (USA)yeah; i was experimenting with the validation rules with your page (copied to my personal) and was not able to get it to work. I am starting to think that _count doesnt do what i thought it would do
[1/12 10:25 AM] Wu, Dennis V CIV USN NAWCWD (USA)i tried validation rule(s) within the checkbox and also tried with the 'ConfiForm Rules for Field Definition' macro. no luck