We are using Atlassian Confluence 5.8.8.
I have been using the Include Page Macro a lot and it's essential to our documentation model.
Now we have started using multiple spaces and it is not working for me.
I created a New Space and created several documents within that space. On my master document page, I tried to use include page macro and it only finds pages from our original space, not New Space.
It does not see any pages from the New Space.
Other macros I've tried to use seem to work. Just not that one. I created another space and the same thing happens there.
What I've tried:
- I have played around with titles of the pages, permissions, different pages, etc.
- I've tried using the space key/space/colon for the New Space. That didn't work.
- I tried a work-around I read about to insert a page I could access and edit it. That didn't work.
Thank you for any suggestions to solve this problem. It's huge for us.