Hi there - I am using jira-rest-java-client-core version 5.2.0 to get a list of jira issues and display in my java web application
However this library hasn't been updated since 2020 - is this library still maintained? I ran an analysis on it and it contains a vulnerability :
com.sun.jersey:jersey-json@1.19 › org.codehaus.jackson:jackson-mapper-asl@1.9.2
https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2019-10172
Thanks
A short answer is that jira-rest-java-client-core is not maintained.
Why do you need to fix that vulnerability? It doesn't look to severe and I can hardly imagine the case you would really need to fix it.
It is still listed as a high vulnerability when I run https://snyk.io/
If jira-rest-java-client-core is not maintained anymore, is there another java library I can use to search JIRA (server) with JQL and get a list of Issues back?
Thank you
I do not know other dedicated library in Java. However, it is just an API, so you should be able to handle it as any other API in Java.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.