I have a JSD form with the following:
1. "Users who need a PC" - Multiple User Picker, not linked to any field
2. "Users who need a user account" - Multiple User Picker, not linked to any field
3. "Approvers" - Multiple User Picker, Linked to JSD field "Approvers" in JSD workflow.
I want to ensure that 1 and 2 are not present in 3, i.e. the users making a request cannot be in the approvers list, and show an error message if this is the case, and prevent the user from submitting the issue.
It is not practical to link 1 and 2 because there are many user picker fields in proforma which involve creating a lot of custom fields. Anyway, linking the jira field only takes effect as an issue update event (i.e. issue is created with blank values, then values are synced) so it will not work for validation as well.
How can I achieve this validation?
I have scriptrunner, and I have read the proforma docs and I know how to get the form values from issue property. However, the docs describe the case where the ticket has already been submitted and there is an issue id (line 88). This use case will not work for me.
Thank you!!