I’m trying to use the Bitbucket File macro, but this macro does not let me select the personal bitbucket project of a colleague:
I can’t add https://bitbucket.vih.infineon.com/users/mehdio/ as the bitbucket project.
It used to work by using “~pauschar” as the project name, but this no longer the case. That is, I have a working example where personal bitbucket projects are working fine, see this https://confluencewikiprod.intra.infineon.com/pages/viewpage.action?spaceKey=PMMSYS&title=SWT%3A+Modern+methods+of+software+generation+and+verification at the bottom where my personal project is successfully used.
Hi @masfatin norzlan
You need to add the Projects instead of the user's profile.
Create a project and have macro included for the new project you have created.
If you are referring to this add-on, you need to include the complete file path
https://mibexsoftware.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/INCLUDE/pages/1703945/Include+Bitbucket+-+Data+Center+Server
Thanks,Pramodh
HI Pramod,
Thank you for your prompt response.
In our Confluence, we doesnt have that macro.
Only have this. Can you please help to advise?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.